During the 3 years of Glen More II Chronicles Development:
- We’ve overthrown the complete modular systems twice.
- We made ink cartridge companies incredibly rich.
- We tasted some Single Malts in order to decide which are good enough for the game.
(Editor’s note: …and good enough to keep the author happy.)
- We abandoned around 10 expansions that didn’t meet our quality requirements.
(Editor’s note: In other word, they didn’t work at all 🙂 )
- We removed the road from Glen More and decided to go for more nature.
- We scored more than 10.000 VPs during testing.
(Editor’s note: Of those 8670 were scored by Matthias Cramer)
And testing has just yet begun!